Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall fun!

Part of the fun of fall for me is decorating my house with the season. In October, all the spooks and Jack o lanterns come out and November, it's all about the rich color of autumn and the bird.  So today, I decided to play in the StuckOnUSketches Geometric Shape challenge. The shape that I decided to go with is the triangle. I used a SVGCuts file called Party on Elm Street. It was super easy to cut and assemble. The most time consuming is picking out the fun papers to cut.


Cardstock: black and yellow is AC Cardstock
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Spiderweb)
Bling: Darcey

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh.......this is just perfect for our geometric die cut challenge! What a fun decoration, love it! Thankyou for sharing it with us at SOUS :) Happy Creating.